The future of philanthropy is here.
Salesforce.org Philanthropy Cloud takes it to a different level.
It’s the only global platform that connects employees, customers and partners with the causes they care most about.
It’s the only platform for social purpose backed by the world’s largest nonprofit and the world’s most innovative company.
It’s the only global use of digital technology that brings social and personal purpose together.
And now, it’s available for purchase anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
Philanthropy Cloud is brought to you by United Way, the world’s largest privately-funded nonprofit, and Salesforce.org, the nonprofit subsidiary of the world’s most innovative company, Salesforce.
United Way has long partnered with 60,000+ companies worldwide on workplace giving, employee volunteerism and other social purpose activities. But companies wanted a simpler, easier way to help their employees change the world [Interactive Infographic].
We listened. And we, along with Salesforce.org, created Philanthropy Cloud.
- It gives companies an advantage in the talent war, giving young employees more power to engage with social issues 24/7, and to connect with change makers and follow employees.
- It makes employee engagement dramatically easier, more efficient and more effective.
- It helps companies streamline, modernize and expand existing philanthropic programs.
- It makes measurement easier.
- Its technology outpaces the competition.
Watch Philanthropy Cloud in Action:
Fill out the form below to learn more:
Screenshots of Philanthropy Cloud:
Philanthropy Cloud and Social Impact in the News:
- Channel Pro Network: A Cloud To Change The World
- Comcast Newsmakers: The Future of Giving
- eWeek: Salesforce, United Way Enable Employee Giving in Philanthropy Cloud
- Fast Company: Salesforce.org And United Way Are Teaming Up To Change Corporate Giving
- Inside Philanthropy: Next Up for a Pioneer in Corporate Philanthropy: Transforming Workplace Giving
- Internet Retailing: Salesforce.org, United Way launch Philanthropy Cloud
- IT Business: Salesforce.org partners with United Way to launch Philanthropy Cloud
- Star Tribune: United Way launches new online workplace giving tool
- Triple Pundit: Unite Your Purpose And The World, In The Cloud
- Triple Pundit: Social Impact in a Network World
- Triple Pundit: Five Social Impact Trends That Inspire Us
- VentureBeat: Salesforce.org and United Way Announce Philanthropy Cloud to Match Corporations with Nonprofits
Philanthropy Cloud catalyzes the power of the business community as a philanthropic force multiplier, offering shared value for both employers and employees.
Any unreleased services or features referenced herein are not currently available and may not be delivered on time or at all. Customers who purchase these services should make their purchase decisions based upon features and products that are currently available.